Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Polka Dot Craze!


My kids have been on Spring Break since last week and keeping them entertained has been fun and busy! I surprised the kids with a fun day at Knott's Berry Farm! I love Snoopy...swoon! After a fun and hot day at KBF, a package was awaiting for me at the door step...

This Polka Dot Craze was sent to me by Jane over at GrandMama's Stories...
Polka Dot Craze!
I love the colors, brightness and of course the dots!
Snoopy taking a peek at the apron!
And my apron came with great goodies...
Notebook, fabric quarters, buttons, rick rack, ribbon.
I sported my spring apron yesterday morning while making breakfast for my family. After a filling breakfast we were off to a matinee...HOP! Very cute movie for kids.

Thanks Jane for my Polka apron!

(Spring Apron Swap hosted by Sue from Country Pleasures.)

1 comment:

retrorevival.biz said...

Lucky you! This apron is absolutely adorable!

Have a great day:)
~Cindy