Friday, October 8, 2010

Spider Witch

I participated in a Fall Apron Swap hosted by Sue at Country Pleasures and had the pleasure to be paired up with Marcel over at Aunt Pitty Pats. If you read my Jack-O-Lantern post, that was the apron I made for Marcel. By the way, she loved it and the goodies that came with it! I have to admit, I was nervous sewing and sending out the apron being that it was my first swap that I was participating in. So I was relieved when I read Marcel's email...

So of course I was anxious to see what she was sending me. Oh the anticipation of arriving to the house and seeing a yellow package waiting for me...and here is what flew over to my place...
Spider Witch Apron
Isn't it adorable? I loved it! It has a witch print and spider web ties and pocket. It's so Halloween. I'm thinking of wearing it with a witches hat when I take my kids Trick-or-Treating. It would be perfect!

I Love my Halloween Apron!
Thanks Marcel for such an awesome Halloween apron. Love it, love it, love it...

Happy Halloween!

No comments: