Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tea Time

My brothers future mother-in-law is celebrating a birthday this month. Irene is such a hardworking lady and is always sending us delicious food with no reason behind it other than she's thinking of us. She's so sweet. I thought of making her a birthday apron and asked Adriana (her daughter) about her moms favorite colors...Pastels it is. I went fabric shopping on Friday and found the perfect fabric...it reminded me of a Tea House...

I was ready to sew Saturday morning but first things first...COFFEE!
Love the smell of Hazelnut coffee...mmmm!
I love the soft colors on this fabric. Irene is going to love it!

Tea Time Apron
I didn't personalize the pocket this time since the apron looks so Shabby Chic just the way it is. But I did make a bow and pinned it on the pocket.
Reminds me of vintage tea cups and saucers...doesn't it?
I truly hope Irene loves her gift! She's such a wonderful lady and so is her daughter. Happy Birthday Irene!

No comments: