Saturday, September 25, 2010

Jack-O-Lantern

I participated in the Fall Apron Swap over at Country Pleasures by Sue. It was so hard for me to be patient on NOT posting this sooner, since I didn't want to ruin the surprise to my fellow Apron Swap Partner. Halloween was the chosen theme for this apron and boy did I have fun sewing this! I love Halloween, so I was really excited on making this apron. And after seeing the final product...I wanted to keep it, but I knew it had to be sent to it's new owner...

I wanted to make this apron extra special and somewhat different from the usual aprons I make. I really hope my swap partner, Marcel over at Aunt Pitty Pats, loves it! And here is the final product:

Jack-O-Lantern Apron!
 I layered the small pumpkin print apron on top of the actual sized black apron. There's a pocket with black velvet lace trim in the middle of the pumpkin print.

Dark, bright, fun, festive and totally screams out Halloween. I packed some extra goodies to go with her apron.
Halloween goodies to go with the Jack-O-Lantern apron.
Off to it's new home...Enjoy it Marcel!
Off to Kansas...
This was my first Apron Swap and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you haven't done so yet, cruise on by Country Pleasures and check out what Sue is all about!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!!