Thursday, September 2, 2010

ABC's

My kids started school this week. My son in Kinder and my daughter in Second grade...wow, how time flies. Now that they're both in school, I have time to do chores, laundry, grocery shopping, etc., etc. with no hurry! I will miss my summer of: "mom, mom, MOM!", "mom, I'm hungry!", "mom, I'm thirsty!", "mom, I'm hungry!" again, "mom, she hit me!", "mom, he hit me!" and I could just go on and on and on...but I do miss my Stinkers!

So being that it was the First day of school, I decided to make an apron with Back-to-School in mind...
ABC's Apron

My newly apron accompanied me on making beef and shrimp Kabobs, mayoless Cole Slaw, and a cold Pasta Salad. Unfortunately the food was gone before I could even take a picture. And for dessert: Lemon Cream Cheese Pie from Marie Callender's...mmm, it's so delicious!


Happy 1st day of school to my kiddos!

No comments: