Thursday, September 23, 2010

Warm Apple Cider

I had fun participating in The Circus theme over at Tie One On. Great Circus themed aprons by all the participants and lots of thanks for the kind comments given to my Circus apron. The new theme this time is Apple Cider...mmm, warm apple cider! Totally fits the Fall Season...fall colors and lots of red came to mind on this apron. And here's what I came up with...
Apple Cider Apron
I really enjoyed using my "Bucket Of Apples" Model...

I didn't use any apple prints on the apron. When my daughter saw the apron she automatically said it looked like apples & chocolate...so I guess it does have an apple cider (minus the chocolate) look!
He was so cooperative!
And one more pose from the photo shoot...

He works for Apples!

It's been fun making aprons for Show and Tell at Tie One On! I enjoy viewing the creative aprons from other talented seamstress'.

This apron has found a new home! I'm handing it over to my Mother, since she's been wanting an apple apron to match her kitchen decor. Maybe that will give her an excuse to make some Pozole!

No comments: