Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful!

We are back from a tummy-filled Thanksgiving feast that took place at my sister-in-law's out in the desert. We had turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, green-bean casserole and let's not forget the pumpkin pie...yum! We ate and ate and ate and ate till we couldn't eat anymore, literally, true story!

I had promised my kids that over the weekend, we we're going to bake mini-cupcakes and of course I wanted a fall apron to go with the fall themed cupcakes. So off I went with the usual...cutting, pressing, PINNING, oh yeah, here's what happened again:
I should either wear protective gear or just not be allowed to handle sharp objects!
I finished piecing the apron together once I fixed my situation! And here's what I came up with:
Very simple but cute. Totally gives it a Fall look, doesn't it? This is similar to the Groovy apron I sewn, but the only difference is the length. The smaller part of the skirt is actually the same length of the bottom part of the skirt from the Groovy apron.

Off we went to bake mini-cupcakes and these were the yummy baked goods:
Sprinkled with fall leaves!
 We had a fabulous Thanksgiving get-together with family and enjoyed our relaxing weekend at home. So many things to be thankful for...I'm thankful for having such an incredible family! Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: