Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sister Sister


I've been in full sewing mode...oh yeah! Loving it! A friend of mine asked if I could sew some aprons for her daughters. One as a birthday gift and the other as a Christmas gift. Of course I could do that! She requested full aprons and gave me color preferences for each and the rest was left up to me to decide...yikes! 


Her oldest favorite color is purple. So I found a nice purple fabric with flower print on it and mixed it up a colorful flower print:


And for her youngest, she wanted a pink and brown combo apron. I found a cute owl and rabbit print. Mixed it up with a colorful leaf print and a brown/green circle fabric print:


Both sisters will be helping mommy bake cupcakes and decorate cookies with their newly cutesy aprons! Sisterly love! Enjoy your aprons girls!

No comments: