Monday, November 4, 2013

New Venture...

Dia de los Muertos apron. My first apron sold on Facebook!
Busy, busy busy...and more busy! I've taken the leap for...wait for it...wait for it...selling aprons on Etsy. It's been something I've been thinking about doing, but wasn't sure if I should or not. So I said, what the heck! Why not?!

I sold my first apron via Facebook! Way cool! This is the other one I've posted to sell on Facebook:
Virgin de Guadalupe. 
I've bought great stuff on Etsy. But I'm looking further into since I'll be soon setting up shop! I'm exciting.

Here are a few shots of me with Lynda. My friend, Roxana, offered to do a photo shoot of my aprons. It was fun! Hopefully, this new venture goes well.

Prepping Lynda for the photo shoot.
Adding final touches.
If you have any pointers or suggestions in regards to setting up an Etsy store, please leave me comments. I'd really appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

I'll be posting my Etsy store soon! So stay tuned...yay!

(Photo shoot by Roxana Pelayo.)

No comments: