Monday, August 19, 2013

Red Hot Chili Peppers Apron


So I've been MIA for awhile...getting back into the sewing groove and crafting a lot more these days (I'm currently obsessed with decoupaging!). I've been wanting to join a swap lately. So with that being said, I signed up for Favorite Things Swap at Flirty Apron Swap.


I was partnered up with Jennifer over at Our Laughing Place. I sent her 3 of my favorite things. One of them being an apron, of course!

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Along with a decoupaged mug (remember it's my new obsession) to be used as a pencil/brush holder and nail polish (I'm a manicurist, so it's a given!). I also included a few extras to go with each favorite item. Hope she likes them! 
Includes a Cupcake Recipe book, bedazzled nail file,  Mod Podge & brushes.
It's sew wonderful to be back! Yay!

(Favorite Things Swap hosted by Shawnee at Flirty Apron Swap)

3 comments:

The kat"s tale said...

Great package! I didn't know you could decoupage a mug, how cool. I have some Mod Podge somewhere. Can the mug be put in the microwave/dishwasher?

~Xo said...

I wouldn't recommend it. But if you find a way, let me know! :) I decoupaged the mug for decoration use only.

jennifer robin said...

Like the decoupaged mug lots! I wouldn't microwave or dishwasher it though!! Hand washing carefully! My Mothers PEO Club decorated the back side of some clear dishes to sell and she said hand wash only!! You know, Mom's know best!!

Your Favorite Things Package looks wonderful!! Great job!!