Wednesday, December 21, 2011

National Tie One On Day 2011


This is my second year gifting an apron for National Tie One On Day. Unfortunately, I only made one this year instead of three. This apron went to a special person. I haven't had the opportunity to meet her but I know she loved the apron and the meaning behind it.

My friend Roxana received the news last year that her sister was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer. She's always trying to think of ways to raise funds to help her sister with the costly treatments and medication. Roxana spent Thanksgiving with her family out in Arizona and I sent her with this special package for her sister:

Rosemary Loaf Bread all wrapped up!
I received much "thanks" from Jackie for the gift. I wish her and her family much strength and hope during this tough time. Glad I made her smile!

"Without Thy sunshine and Thy rain
We could not have the golden grain;
Without Thy love we'd not be fed;
We thank Thee for our daily bread."
Anonymous

No comments: