Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Spooky!


This SPOOKY Halloween apron went out to Gail over at Faithfulness Farm. It was a Fall apron theme and we both requested a Halloween themed apron from each other. She doesn't own a Halloween apron, so I thought I make it fun and not to spooky...
SPOOKY apron
You can't tell by the picture, but the black and white Halloween print has silver glitter, sew awesome! I stuck with the Halloween theme for all the tuck-ins...



Hope she likes her Spooky package! And like all other swaps, this was a spooktacular swap!


(Fall Apron Swap hosted by Sue at Country Pleasures)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Xo -- I am FINALLY catching up with all my blog friends!! I LOVE this apron -- I will be wearing it later in October when I host a Trick-or-treat lunch for some little friends of mine. All the tuck-ins are PERFECT and many will help me in decorating my table.

Thank you sweet friend!

Blessings!
Gail