Monday, August 13, 2012

I Miss Blogging & Sewing

Yes I am still here...just not blogging much lately. I have been in my own busy little world. Even though I haven't been blogging, I have been faithfully reading the blogs I follow. And pinning recipes and/or projects that I find awesome on Pinterest...my newest addiction! My sewing machine is still not working. Haven't got around to getting it repaired. Oh how I miss sewing aprons! I have to get back to my sewing groove pronto like I was months back.

Kids are almost back to school. It hasn't been much of a busy summer for them this year. I've been torn between spending time with my kids and trying to build my clientele at the salon. It's been tough. But I have many visions of what I have in store for myself.

I do have to say this...I'm truly blessed to have certain individuals in my life that believe in me and are there for me in good times and bad.

Hopefully I'll be back blogging back to my normal self again soon!

No comments: