Thursday, February 10, 2011

Pink Roses

Pink Roses Apron!
Yay! I received my Valentine apron yesterday afternoon as I was leaving for work...bummer! I was so anxious to see my apron. I opened it as soon as I got home last night and I loved it!!!
Tons of goodies!
Cheryll from Gone Stitchin' was my swap partner. She did an awesome job! This morning I had to start off my day by making my kids breakfast and getting them ready for school AND I wore my apron, of course!
Love the heart appliques!
And check this out...my very own coffee mug rug!
Loving it, loving it!
Aw, such an exciting feeling not knowing what apron is awaiting in the package! Thanks again Cheryll for such a lovely Rosy apron. Love it! Looking forward to Country Pleasures spring swap!

1 comment:

Cheryll said...

I'm so happy you liked it. I LoVe my apron too. Thanks again!