Thursday, September 30, 2010

National Coffee Day!

I am a Coffee Addict! To my surprise, I just found out yesterday that September 29th is National Coffee Day! Oh my...and why didn't I know this before? I did have my cup of Joe in the morning like usual. And yesterday evening I made a special trip to buy a pie and have some coffee with it...

Someone got to the pie before me...
A Lemon Cream Cheese pie is our favorite! I had to wait for the coffee to finish brewing before I had a slice. Considering that it's been over 90 degrees lately, coffee always sounds good at anytime of the day.

I read an interesting fact in Reader's Digest about coffee. It stated that a cup or more daily may cut risks of some types of head and neck cancers. Decaf nor tea does the trick.

Just thought I share this since I wasn't aware of such celebration! And Yes, I did have my coffee this morning...

No comments: