Sunday, February 2, 2014

Nails By Xo at the Art Crawl Experience


I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating at the Art Crawl Experience (A.C.E.) in Anaheim as a Live Artist. A.C.E. is an art festival that takes place 4 times a year in Downtown Anaheim. There's live music, art crafts for sell, live artist painting and/or selling art, and food trucks.

I've been wanting to be part of this festival since last year but didn't know what I could provide to this event. I'm a licensed manicurist and my passion is nail art. So I decided to provide FREE nail art at this art festival. I contacted the A.C.E. coordinator, submitted my application and I was approved! Nails By Xo will officially be part of the Art Crawl Experience as a Live Artist!



Here's a preview of some of the nail art I'll be providing:
Nail art by Nails By Xo.
And of course, I'll be styling my personalized apron that a special friend of mine made for me:
Nails By Xo apron.
The event takes place Saturday, Feb. 8th from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. in Downtown Anaheim, Anaheim, CA. It's going to be a fun night! Check out more of my nail art and LIKE my page at Nails By Xo.

No comments: