Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lucky Charms Crispie Treats!


Lucky Charms Crispie Treats
Being that it's St. Patrick's Day, I thought I do a special treat for the kids. I've never made rice crispie treats for them so I went all out by using Lucky Charms cereal instead. I didn't know how easy these were to make!


Three ingredients:
6 cups of Lucky Charms
1/4 cup of butter
1 bag (10 oz.) of marshmallows

Melt the butter and marshmallows together, remove from heat and add the cereal. Mix completely and pour mixture onto a greased baking pan. Let it cool and cut into squares.

Sweetness!
The kids loved it! But one piece goes along way with the sweetness for the day. Enjoy!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Yum! I can never resist Rice Crispie Treats. Looks yummy with the Lucky Charms!