Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Army Baby Shower Invites

Army Baby Shower Invites
I'm totally excited of becoming an "auntie" soon! My brother and his wife are expecting their first baby...it's a BOY! Planning the baby shower has been fun but somewhat overwhelming. I was in charge of the invites and the theme is Camouflage (Army).

Here's what I used:
 
  • onsie template (finished product measures about 4"x6")
  • brown & green card stock
  • camou ribbon
  • mini buttons
  • double sided foam dots
  • glue
  • scissors
So I made my own onsie template. Trace and cut on brown card stock:
Fold the bottom upward & glue it down.
Next, print invitation wording on the green card stock:
Use decorative scissors for invite wording, attach to middle of onsie with double sided foam dots & glue 2 buttons to the upper bottom fold.
Then, cut 2 strips of camouflage ribbon and print out last name (optional) and Military branch (optional):
Glue 1" camouflage ribbon strips on each side & glue the last name & military branch prints to the ribbon. 
All finished and ready to be sent out! HOOAH!

No comments: