Tuesday, January 10, 2012

In Transition...

Hope everyone had a great holiday and that the New Year has started off in the right direction! I've been busy as usual and blogging hasn't been on the top of my list lately. I've been nursing my right wrist and some stuff has been put on hold...bummer!
Since it's still the first month of the year, I've decided to end my relationship with Blogger. I've had issues in the past with it and I'm in transition of moving on to another blog site. My new blog will be going in many directions...I'll still be blogging of aprons, of course, and joining in on apron swaps, but I want to add other fun stuff, like cooking, crafting, out-tings, etc.

Hope you'll be able to continue on following me in my new blog. We'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Cindy Riggs said...

Please visit my blog:
mimismagicapron.blogspot.com

Please keep me updated on where your new blog is.

Thank you,

Cindy

~Xo said...

Hi Cindy! I'll definately visit your blog! I'm having trouble figuring out the new blog site so not sure if I'll do the major move afterall. But I'll keep everyone updated. Thanks for the follow! :)

retrorevival.biz said...

Hope your wrist is healing! Come back, we're missing your posts:)

~Cindy